introduction conversation

asti : hi, your name is vira?
vira : yes, why can you know me?
asti : because we follow each other on instagram, but we have not known each other
vira : oh yeah, I just realized hehe
asti : sorry i dont know you are one of the students here too
vira : by the way, you want to enter Sciences / Sosial?
asti : hmm social because my father told me, you?
vira : because I want to study economics, so must learn more seriously from now
asti : maybe we can be classmates, because sosial here only one class
vira : wah? hopefully yes
asti : by the way you've done a prototype?
vira : Yes, already
asti : can you please help me? because I have not finished yet
vira : where can we do it? later Saturday is a holiday, how about Saturday?
asti : how about at my home?
vira : okay to see you later
asti : thanks a lot vir

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

the amazing structure, Candi Borobudur

my activity on saturday (world tournament)

all about me