me and my friends plan


Asti:     Hello guys! How are you?
Vira:     I'm feeling so happy today.
Widya: What's going on with you vir?
Vira:     Oh no, Widya. long time no see you
widya:  Yupp, i'm a little bit busy recently
Asti:     What's up? did you get so much homework from your English teacher?
Widya: That's it, you're right.
Vira:     Ohhh come on Widya... i think we need to take a holiday, after the final examination, i'm
             going to go to Kuta Beach. Would you to like join with me?
Widya: Are you sure vir?
Asti:     How about me vir?
Vira:     No problem, you may join us if you want.
Asti:     It's cool.
Vira:    Yes, this is a very good idea. If we have the same plan, I mean if we go to Kuta Beach, I will
            booking the tickets tomorrow.
Widya: Nice plan guys! Actually, I have to check my money first. i am afraid that my saving isn't
            enough.
Asti:    Yeah after school i will also check my internet banking to ensure my money is enough.
Vira:    Heyyy guys dont worry! you don't need to pay anything. my father gave me a special gift at
            my last birthday.
Widya: Asti? am i dreaming now? do you feel what i feel?
Asti:    Ohhh thank you very much Vira
Widya: By  the way, are you totally serious?
Vira:    Yes, i am so serious! ok, let's go to Kuta Beach!!! I wanna take a picture there.
Asri and widya: Let's go!!!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

my activity on saturday (world tournament)

the amazing structure, Candi Borobudur

all about me